Watch Segment1 live every Wednesday 12:30pm-1:30PM (EST)
Watch Segment 2 live every Wednesday 1:30PM-2:30PM (EST)
Tune in today at 1:30PM to watch special live broadcast coverage of SEDI's CASE Initiative press conference launch announcement. Click the WATCH LIVE NOW button below or to learn more about CASE
Health & Wellness Segment
Watch The Marketplace "RESET" Show Live Wednesday's 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM (EST) on JumpStart TV. Brought to you by SEDI, Inc & Caribbean-Americas Single Economy (CASE). Powered by Kalalloo Network. Let us help JumpStart your business and sales now. To learn more click on button below.
Business, Economy & Public Policy Segment 2
Watch The Marketplace "RESET" Show on JumpStart TV Live Wednesday's 1:30 PM-:30 PM (EST). Brought to you by SEDI, Inc & Caribbean-Americas Single Economy (CASE). Powered by Kalalloo Network. Let us help JumpStart your business and sales now. To learn more click on button below.
JumpStart Funding & The Marketplace/SmartBiz Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loan. Do you need a PPP loan for your business or organization? The Marketplace/SmartBiz PPP Loan Program provides the ease and convenience for applying for the first draw or second draw loan. Get your PPP loan now by clicking the APPLY NOW BUTTON below.
In the wake of COVID-19, the JumpStart Marketplace remains committed to supporting the communities in which we live and work. Join us as we reinvigorate the small businesses in our communities that form the fabric of our great country. JumpStart Business & Sales Now!
What is JumpStart Economy Reopening?
A Solution to JumpStart Re-Opening of the Economy
JumpStart Economy Reopening/SureUp Businesses & Chain of Efficacy Campaign: Providing a road map and blueprint of information for local governments, businesses, and consumers to navigate and safeguard the spread of the COVID-19 in a responsible way. Incentivizing participants through education, awareness, and guidance to organizations, businesses, and consumers of available resources for those that are participating in the JumpStart Economy Reopening Campaign, providing discounts and savings for adhering to the Chain of Efficacy to stop the virus from spreading. A collaborative partnership to recognize, support, promote and reward those businesses and organizations that are "A Health & Safety First Business", looking out for the good of their employees, customers and general public to reopen responsibly for economic recovery!
In the wake of a global health and economic crisis, the US race and cultural transformation, its time to push the RESET button to navigate this new business landscape, paradigm, dynamic environment, and ecosystem! Tune in and watch live every Wednesday 1 PM-2 PM (EST) right here on JumpStart TV
Efficacy Chain Economy Reopening:
1) Critical Mass Communications (PSA & On-Air Interviews)
2) Local businesses education outreach & Sanitizing, Disinfecting Workplace and Public Space
3) Rapid Testing (To determine Positive or Negative and Anti-Bodies results)
4) Temperature Screening, Public Contact Tracing Education & Data Management
5) Social & Physical Distancing
6) Telehealth and Telemedicine, Remote Patient Monitoring, and Care for Quarantine
7) Employees Electing to Work Remotely (Increased Productivity) or Paid Sick Leave Covid-19 Related
8) A funding mechanism for testing and telehealth and telemedicine are reimbursement cost by Federal Government CARE ACT and private Insurance
9) Provide technical assistance resources to help businesses to mitigate the operation risk (through automation or remotely), for sustainability and success.
10) Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Supply Chain Logistics
Get real-time Coronavirus Covid-19 infection cases by clicking on any of the countries around the world map above.